This privacy statement sets out how The BIG Sing and The BIG Sing SOUL Charity uses and protects any information that you give us.
The BIG Sing and The BIG Sing SOUL Charity are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The BIG Sing and The BIG Sing SOUL Charity may change this policy from time to time by updating it on our websites. You should occasionally check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018. Updated October 2021.
What WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, and telephone number if you provided it (optional)
- choir(s) you belong to and how you heard about The BIG Sing
- photos and videos for marketing purposes (please note: it is your responsibility to remove yourself to prevent inclusion in such photos/videos if you do not want to appear in them)
- date of birth if provided
- medical information if provided
- address and consent to gift aid (only where you have completed a Gift Aid Application Form for The BIG Sing SOUL)
- details of your donations (The BIG Sing SOUL Only)
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We will process your personal information for our legitimate business and charitable interests, which include some or all of the following:
- To keep internal records.
- To record and process donations for The BIG Sing SOUL
- To claim Gift Aid on your donations for The BIG Sing SOUL
- To undertake statistical analysis
- To send regular email communication about The BIG Sing and The BIG Sing SOUL Charity. You will always have the ability to decline future contact.
- To invite you to The BIG Sing and The BIG Sing SOUL hosted events that we think may be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not retain your information for longer than is necessary.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website and social media pages may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict our use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form look for the boxes that you can click to indicate how you would like us to contact you.
- Electronic communications will contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link.
- If you would like to change your communication preferences or be removed from our database you can ask us at any time by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0333 366 1293.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The BIG Sing, 66 Sheepcote Drive, Long Lawford, Rugby, Warwickshire CV23 9F. firstname.lastname@example.org
The BIG Sing SOUL, The Rock, International Drive, Solihull, West Midlands B90 4WA. email@example.com
The BIG Sing is managed by From the Heart Productions Ltd
Registered Limited Company in England & Wales 07067029
Registered Office: 66 Sheepcote Drive, Long Lawford, Rugby
Warwickshire CV23 9FG
The BIG Sing SOUL is a project administered by Imagine The Day
Registered Charity in England & Wales 1100673
Registered Limited Company in England & Wales 04942225
Registered Office: The Rock, International Drive, Solihull,
West Midlands B90 4WA