Online Music Resources for Pre-schools,
Nurseries and Toddler Play Groups
- Bookmark this page in your browser. You can use the keyboard shortcut Use ‘Ctrl + D’ on Windows or ‘CMD +D’ on Mac computers.
- Click the square at bottom right of the video to watch in full screen view.
- In top right corner you can click the video to send link home to children to practice as homework or if restrictions of singing in school apply.
- If doing so please add this disclaimer in your email:
The content of the videos is subject to copyright owned by The BIG Sing and as such may not be copied or shared with any other establishment without the express written permission of The BIG Sing”
- This video can also be used to accompany the children when they are ready for a performance.
- To teach the song we have provided a Lesson Plan which includes the lyrics and a Training Video (see links below)
- The BIG Sing tutors will teach the children the all-important warm ups, break down the song and introduce moves and body percussion to accompany the lyrics all of which are outlined in the attached lesson plans.
- The videos give the facility to stop/start, rewind/pause giving the autonomy to decide how much you do whether at home or in class. We have left a space in the notes for parents/carers/teachers to record their own comments, observations.
- These resources can be used across the whole school at a time that suits each year’s curriculum so please let all year leads know about them.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Wheels on The Bus
Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
Baa Baa Black Sheep