Online Music Resources for Children 0-4 years
We are soooo excited to announce the launch of our NEW online Tiny Sing resources aimed at babies and toddlers to enable you to give them an early introduction to music. The fantastic news is we have been given some funding from Tesco Bags of Help and the CO-OP to provide some for FREE.
In the last 3 years The BIG Sing SOUL Charity have been sending professional singing tutors into pre-schools & nurseries to deliver singing workshops to over 850 children. Staff have been amazed at how the children’s confidence has grown as a result of our workshops! Now more than ever we need to provide supporting tools to improve the well-being of our children so please read on.
- 8 TINY Sing sessions. Each session is 30 mins consisting of 13 short videos that automatically play one after the other.
- Each session is led by our TINY Sing tutors who will encourage the children to sing along to the fun jazzed up nursery rhymes, like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and This Little Light of Mine, modern pop tunes and their very own funky self-penned songs which encourage rolling, tapping, clapping and moving to the beat with instruments to shake, rattle and wave.
- Sessions include some repeated songs to give familiarity and embed learning and some new songs so by the end of session 8 the children will be familiar with a whole catalogue of different songs and actions.
- Each video comes with suggested props and sound track.
- Flexible to use when you want, where you want, across the whole setting in group size of your choice and a product to keep year after year.
- Each video has the facility to stop/start, rewind/pause at any time to give you the autonomy to decide when to use them and for how long.
- Suitable for all babies and toddlers up to age 5.
- Many pre-schools/nurseries/groups who support children tell us they are currently unable to make singing the priority it deserves – lack of funding, Covid-19 restrictions, lack of budget to buy in resources/skills, lack of time for lesson preparation – let us help you!
- Our resources encourage rolling, tapping, clapping and moving to the beat with suggested instruments to shake, rattle and wave. They underpin the Early Years Foundation Stage and encourage the children to sing at an early age and express themselves so they feel more confident before they start school.
The resources can be used in your setting – all you need is access to a laptop/projector or a smart TV screen and Wi-Fi as the videos are streamed using YouTube.
Click on the link at top of this page Apply, to express your interest.
You will need the following information at the ready to complete the form which saves automatically and you can return to update it if need be:
– Full pre-school/nursery/setting address
– Lead Contact name and email
– A short sentence on why you are applying for the resources
Once we receive and verify your application is from a trusted source we will email you a secure link to select from the library of resources – there’s no limit to how many songs you download.
"Fun, Engaging and Uplifting"
Listen to Song Preview Clips:
Head Shoulder Knees and Toes
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star