BIG Sing SOUL Charity Online Music Resources for Pre-Schools and Nurseries and other groups for babies and children 0-4 years
Thanks to some funding from Tesco Bags of Help Scheme and the CO-OP Community Fund we are excited to bring you a range of FREE online YouTube videos to support practitioners in all Nurseries and Pre-Schools and other groups supporting babies and children 0-4 years.
Led by expert tutors this programme of music resources will underpin the Early Years Foundation Stage for all UK nurseries/pre-schools and groups supporting vulnerable families like Home-Start, Barnardos, Action for children and other Community support groups. The online resources are great for face to face groups or using in virtual sessions (e.g. Zoom) to connect with vulnerable families that cannot attend face to face groups, so they too can stay connected and avoid isolation.
- 8 TINY Sing sessions. Each session is 30 mins consisting of 13 short videos that automatically play one after the other.
- Each session is led by our virtual TINY Sing tutors who will encourage the children to sing along to the fun jazzed up nursery rhymes, like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and This Little Light of Mine, as well as some funky self-penned songs which encourage rolling, tapping, clapping and moving to the beat with instruments to shake, rattle and wave.
- Sessions include some repeated songs to give familiarity and embed learning and some new songs so by the end of session 8 the children will be familiar with a whole catalogue of different songs and actions.
- Each video comes with suggested props and sound track.
- Flexible to use when you want, where you want, across the whole setting in group size of your choice and a product to keep year after year.
- Each video has the facility to stop/start, rewind/pause at any time to give you the autonomy to decide when to use them and for how long.
- Suitable for all babies and toddlers up to age 5.
- Many pre-schools/nurseries/groups who support children tell us they are currently unable to make singing the priority it deserves – lack of funding, Covid-19 restrictions, lack of budget to buy in resources/skills, lack of time for lesson preparation – let us help you!
- Our resources encourage rolling, tapping, clapping and moving to the beat with suggested instruments to shake, rattle and wave. They underpin the Early Years Foundation Stage and encourage the children to sing at an early age and express themselves so they feel more confident before they start school.
The resources can be used in your setting – all you need is access to a tablet, laptop, projector or a smart TV screen and Wi-Fi as the videos are streamed using YouTube.
Click on the link at the bottom of this page Apply Here, to express your interest.
You will need the following information at the ready to complete the form which saves automatically and you can return to update it if need be:
– Full pre-school, nursery or setting address
– Lead Contact name and email
– Reasons for needing the resources
Once we receive and verify your application is from a trusted source we will email you a secure link to select from the library of resources – there’s no limit to how many songs you download.
"Fun, Engaging and Uplifting"
If you want to know more before completing your application please contact me: email@example.com or call 07713-326851
Check out how engaged the children are using the resources in this nursery.
To compliment the video resources these backpacks full of fun instruments can be purchased in bulk for your setting. Click the ENQUIRE button below to email our BIG Sing manager about availability, prices and delivery.
Our exciting BACKPACKS include the following: Tambourine, mini shaker, bells, bean bag, two ducks, bubbles, star, scarf and four balls and they all come in a colourful backpack so every child can have their own set.